Don't miss your opportunity to secure this stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home positioned in the dress circle of Success. Located between Cockburn Gateway and park/wetlands and minutes to major arterial roads.
The options for this property are endless with approval for sub-division in place, a cracking corner site with massive workshop additional to the double garage and extra side parking.
Buyers seeking space with room to grow, will not be disappointed here. The clever floor plan has been skilfully designed to ensure comfort and peace with the living quarters set in the middle of the home, bedrooms to the rear and in addition to a separate wing for the master suite at the front.
With a light-filled open plan design, the kitchen takes up a central position within the home and is enclosed by 3 living areas. A sunken family room steps up to the massive meals area before spinning around to the formal areas (currently being utilised as a study/work from home area).
Outdoors, a very generous, secure and lovely backyard with synthetic lawn overlooked by an extensive al fresco area.
* Impressive gabled patio & gazebo all overlooking the pool and outdoor space;
* Massive 8m x 8m powered workshop with its own street access;
* Master suite secluded to the front of the house extended large walk-in robe, twin vanity, & enclosed shower;
* Sunken family featuring large windows to illuminate the space with natural light.
* Formal dining & lounge, currently used as a study.
* Central kitchen complete with dishwasher, huge pantry, island breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard storage & Caesar Stone tops;
* Open plan casual dining with views to the alfresco;
* Oversized secondary bedrooms all featuring built-in robes;
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning available throughout the home (plus split system in living area);
* Roller shutters;
* Timber flooring;
* Double entrance doors frame the approach to the reception foyer.
* Security system;
* Further parking on paved hardstand to the right of the double garage for your boat, trailer, caravan or motorhome.
* Private & secure parking in the double garage behind a sectional door.
* Solar panels;
* Salt water swimming pool with recently refurbished pool equipment;
* Approved for sub-division should you wish to create two blocks with their own street frontages;
Whether you decide to either nest or invest here, you will definitely be entering a brilliant pocket of the suburb, just around the corner from Gateway complex, primary schools, sporting & recreation facilities, public transport, the freeway and other major arterial roads, allowing efficient access to other parts of Perth in moments.
It really is a location and lifestyle you will easily fall in love with!
Property Code: 736