Take the opportunity to grab this great three bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home on a generous block of 710m2. The property has Retro features, so put your thinking cap on, to add modern touches to bring this beauty to life!
Features of the property include: -
* Separate Lounge with retro feature brick wall
* Dining room with retro glass sliding doors
* Large updated Kitchen with Gas cooking
* Good sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Added on enclosed room to rear
* There is a shower in the laundry (currently not in use)
* Lock up carport
* Ducted air conditioning
* Security system
* Bore reticulation
* Patio for outdoor entertaining
* Large backyard with 2 garden sheds
* Lovely established trees
* Some boundary fencing have been replaced with colourbond
* 2020/21 Council Rates - Approx. $1510
* Water Service Charges - Approx. $900
Property is currently tenanted, lease expires in July 2021
Close to lovely parkland walks, Homestead Park & playground. Easy walk to Maddington Centre Shopping Centre and choice of Thornlie Square Shopping Centre. Close to South Metropolitan Tafe, Thornlie Primary School, Leisure World and public transport.
Contact Ros Fielding to arrange your private viewing time today.
Property Code: 126