With no time better than now to secure a property, be quick to arrange a viewing at this beaut spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Built in 2004 with a family in mind, it offers multiple large living areas offering room to move and space for everyone. This property is a great place to call home and not to be missed by those looking for value!
At the front of the property double doors close off a theatre room/formal lounge area creating a great parents retreat away from the hustle and bustle of family activities Across the hallway is the master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite So mum and dad have their own space at the front of the property.
Central hub of the home is the open plan kitchen, dining, family and games area offering plenty of living and entertaining space as there is such an abundance with this home.
- Double door entry with security screen doors
- Theatre Room with french doors
- Large open plan family/meals and games
- Lots of bench space and storage to kitchen with corner pantry
- Main bedroom with bay window, large walk-in-robe and roomy ensuite
- Good sized 3 other bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entry direct in to the kitchen
- Garden shed
- Space in the back yard for the vegie patch and kids to play
- Built 2004
- Block size approx. 551m2
- Currently tenanted on a periodic tenancy - Vacant possession available at settlement
This property is located within easy reach of the local shopping centre, primary school and parks.
Call Ros Fielding 0411 775 187 to arrange your viewing time.
Property Code: 258