Driving down the cul-de-sac of Stirling Road and swinging in to the driveway of number 32 will make you feel immediately relaxed as you realise you are home!
With an ever changing world, your home needs to be your sanctuary – So this stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom property, which has been remodelled to perfection is the place you will be happy to make your haven.
Sitting on the escarpment with a block size of just over 2000m2 at the edge of a reserve offers you space and distance between neighbours – Where would you rather live? On the flat where you are surrounded by fences, or be up high enjoying the peaceful surrounds and magnificent views?
The property has a solid foundation and was designed to fit with the natural surrounds and use the landscape as part of the decor. No need to spend a lot on decoration, just enjoy the inside charm or get lost in the view through the windows or from the enormous front outdoor living space complete with Spa.
The size of your family doesn’t matter, there is something for everyone. The home can feel cosy or be opened up to live larger with the ease of bringing the outside in from the enormous front deck, and don’t forget the fantastic double covered entertaining decks up the back. As you will see, you are spoilt for choice with so many spaces to enjoy depending on weather and time of day to take advantage of the overall setting the current owner has put a lot of thought in to creating.
- Master bedroom suite with gorgeous views, large his and hers robes and ensuite
- 3 other good sized bedrooms with built in robes including one with French doors leading to back garden
- Main bathroom with relaxing corner spa bath, shower over bath, and toilet
- 3 Toilets
- Open plan living with combustion fire to lounge
- Kitchen offering a “have to have” Chefs freestanding gas range, large fridge/freezer recess and pantry
- Fabulous built-in timber bar complete with display wall and wine fridges
- Split system air conditioning
- Beautiful Hardwood flooring
- Lots of windows to capture the views on offer
- Enormous front deck complete with ceiling fans, combustion fire and spa
- 2 large covered entertaining decks with storage raised above the house to take advantage of the views
- Oversized double lock up garage with height for a 4 x 4 and plenty of space for storage
- Also space in the garage to park another vehicle or set yourself up a workshop
- Single carport
- Plenty of storage scattered inside and out
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- Outdoor shower
- Small 6 solar panel system
- Security alarm
- Rain water tank
The list goes on, you need to look for yourself………and if you love what you see the house can come fully furnished.
This is a property that can be enjoyed as it is, but also offers ways to easily make changes to add your own touch.
Contact me today to arrange your suitable viewing time – Ros Fielding 0411 775 187
Property Code: 219