THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT AND PROCEEDING TO SETTLEMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Be first in line to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and purchase this spacious 4x2 family home and add your personal stamp of approval! Conveniently located in the heart of Butler; this home will appeal to savvy investors looking to make an immediate income or young families who want a good-sized home and a great sized garden area where the kids can safely play! Don't wait for the home open CALL NOW to book in your private viewing today!
* Proudly perched on a generous 512sqm block and surrounded by family parks, schools, an abundance of shops, Brighton Cafe strip and the memorable Brampton Lake, this home offers convenience and charm from the outset.
* Upon arrival, the traditional Federation style facade of the property is complemented by freshly landscaped gardens giving you the perfect welcome home.
* As you walk into the home you are greeted by a spacious formal lounge, which is perfect for entertaining or an optional space for a home office. The room has also been refreshed by brand new carpets and the house has been freshly painted throughout.
* The master bedroom will not disappoint and boasts a large walk-in robe, quality carpets and a parent's retreat nook with its beautiful bright bay window beaming in plenty of natural light. Completing the master suite package is the neat & tidy ensuite bathroom with single vanity, toilet, and shower. The additional 3 minor bedrooms are perfect for young children and bedroom 2 benefits from having semi-ensuite access to the family bathroom complete with a shower, bath, and a vanity.
* Built in 2002 the traditional exposed brick adds an abundance of character to the spacious open-plan lounge, dining and games; however, you may decide to change things up and add your own style once you've settled in. The kitchen provides ample bench space to prepare meals and a convenient shoppers entry for easy entry to the enclosed garage. The kitchen appliances include a stainless-steel gas cooktop and an electric oven and masses of extra storage.
* The hero of the home is the generous-sized backyard which has plenty of space for new inclusions if desired - a pool, play equipment for the kids... the choice is yours! There is a large workshop for additional storage or if you like a project - this workshop will offer a secure space for those jobs. An additional paved side section is great for additional parking for a small trailer etc.
• EXTRAS INCLUDE but are not limited to: Double lock-up garage, laundry + linen, ducted evaporative air-con, additional coaxial, TV and Foxtel points, gas storage hot water system, reticulation, garden shed, new garage motor, new cooktop, new side fence, new hot water system, and so much more!
LAND: 512sqm. FLOOR: 159sqm