Your opportunity to have the BIGGEST and the BEST...!!!
Set in a fantastic Seahaven location only 350 meters from the central lakes, sits proudly this huge four bedroom two bathroom family home. With a large open plan and all the extras included. You should call now for your own private inspection as this will not disappoint...!!!
- A great sized master bedroom that comes with both his and hers walk in robes and a private ensuite that has a deep corner bath and has the best in tapware and finishings
- The further kids bedrooms are huge and have built in robes
- An upgraded kitchen with shoppers entrance has been complete with plenty of cupboard and bench space which overlooks the larger dining and family areas. With quality tiled flooring and downlights, this area has been built to support the largest of families
- From the family area, double French doors allows access to the games room that has amazing views over the below ground pool and entertaining area
- Leading from the grand entry is a theatre/lounge room
The extras are endless and they include:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Neutral fresh décor
- Quality window fittings and carpets
- A brilliant front elevation that has a rendered finish and stone aggregate leading to the larger double garage
The entertaining area out the back is one of the best you will see. A huge pitched patio overlooks the below ground pool and the manicured gardens are designed for easy care with immaculate artificial lawn... it's the perfect place to sit back and relax...!!!
This is one of Butler's largest homes that is set on a 627 meter block with only a short walk to Butler Primary School, Butler Central with train station, Cornerstone family Tavern and lake. With friendly neighbours surrounding this will not disappoint! Call Dave NOW on 0413 325 585 before it's to late...!!!
Set in the best North of the lake location, all is close by -
Butler lake - 350 meters
Butler Primary School - 150 meters
Butler Train Station - 1km
Dome Cafe, Cornerstone Tavern and Coles - 500 meters
(Distances Approx. as per google Earth)