The Ultimate Family Home
OFFERS CLOSE BY 4PM ON MONDAY, 4TH DECEMBER 2023. The Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
Suit Buyers from $1,150,000
If you're looking for the ultimate family dream home, then look no further as this super spacious mansion is hot on the market and is ready for one lucky buyer to make it their own! Offering space and style in abundance and a highly sought after coastal location close to the tranquil blue waters of the Indian Ocean, this pristine property is sure to get your pulse racing so be quick and make us an offer we can't refuse!!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME…
1. LOCATION – Nestled down in a quiet pocket and surrounded by unique family homes boasting real charm, 23 Cox Crescent is less than 1km from the tranquil blue waters of the Indian Ocean and within walking distance to three local schools, shops, cafés, sports clubs and much more!
2. STREET APPEAL – This property truly stands out from the crowd and is a pleasure to present to market. The grand portico & modern rendered elevation create a bold and imposing presence only to be softened by an array of banana palms, frangipanis and ambient lighting giving a quality coastal appearance well suited to the area.
3. LIVING – With four extensive living areas you're going to need a bigger family! The enclosed front theatre room is perfect for enjoying your favourite movies in peace or why not head off to the private study to check emails and finish those last-minute correspondence! Alternatively, if you need a fifth bedroom or a guest room this one will tick all the boxes! The open-plan living and dining area is ideal for entertaining and offer tranquil views of the pool! On the second storey the kids have their own living room/games area to study and play games with friends.
4. BEDROOMS – Private and secluded on the first floor, the king-sized master bedroom features shagpile carpets, downlighting + dimmers, sliding door rear access and a truly impressive walk-in robe that must be seen to be appreciated! The three second storey minor bedrooms are all queens with WIR robes and offer sumptuous carpets and venetian blinds whilst the second storey itself sits on a concrete slab ensuring you're not woken up by every footstep.
5. KITCHENS & BATHROOMS – Ultra-modern with all the bells and whistles; the huge island kitchen is a true focal point to this stunning home. Presented with waterfall stone benchtops, bulkhead, 900mm commercial appliances + rangehood, dishwasher, double fridge recess (plumbed), undermounted sink, microwave recess, soft closing storage + huge walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and a coastally inspired turquoise glass splashback to add a dash of colour! The master ensuite and family bathroom are both luxurious with floor-to-ceiling tiles, huge baths, walk-in showers and upgraded vanities.
6. OUTDOORS – The extended undercover alfresco is perfect for entertaining and overlooks the sparkling below ground pool and synthetic lawn area. Pick a few chillies from the garden before retreating to the timber deck to fire up the BBQ or sneak upstairs for a glass of wine on the balcony and enjoy the view!
7. STORAGE – With a big family comes a lot of “stuff” and we have a spot for everything! On the ground floor, the triple garage is fitted with a separate attic for the Christmas tree or use the under-stairwell storage to hide away the boxes. The laundry has its own huge walk-in linen cupboard, or you can head up to the second storey to use the fitted storage room! In summary, if you want storage this home has plenty of it!
8. MODERN UPGRADES – Worthy of its own paragraph, you'll be more than happy with the boundless upgraded fixtures and fittings throughout the home. Boasting ducted reverse cycle air-con (commercial grade) + two separate control units, 10x solar panels, instantaneous hot water, solid wooden floors, upgraded doors, feature lighting throughout, unlimited power points, sumptuous carpets and a garden bore system which keeps the gardens lush without the cost!
9. PARKING – If you have teenage kids, you'll need lots of space for their vehicles! The heightened triple garage + rear roller door access and extended driveway provide more than another space for boats, caravans, trailers and work vehicles!
10. ADDITIONAL EXTRAS - Projector + screen & built-in speakers in theatre, mains gas points, coaxial points, Foxtel point, laundry-shoot to the 1st floor garage, 2x external sinks, bar fridge, reticulation, garden shed, flyscreens throughout, elevated planter boxes and so much more!