THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT; THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Located on a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac a stone's throw from Sandow family park, this freshly painted, landscaped, and semi-renovated 4x2 home is an absolute steal for those lucky enough to view. CALL NOW to book your private viewing.
• Boasting a massive 600sqm block with rear workshop and a separate and secure storeroom for your tools, this place is all about the great outdoors and features drive-through rear access for your project cars or camper trailer. With masses of grassed area for trampolines and swing-sets for the kids, or simply a place for the fur-babies to run wild; the outdoor area is perfectly suited for a mechanic or tradesman looking for somewhere to stash all their toys, or a young family that need space for the kids.
• With security doors throughout and roller shutters at the front keeping the home safe and sound giving you peace-of-mind when you leave for work; the property is presented beautifully with lush lawns, picket fence, and freshly landscaped gardens.
• With two separate living areas you have plenty of space for the family! As you enter through the front door you are greeted with rich wooden floors and the home has been fresh painted throughout giving it a clean and calm feel. The front lounge room is sizable enough for a dual loungeroom and study area giving you the perfect place for enjoying your favourite shows in peace or finishing those last-minute emails. The main living and dining area is light and bright with wood fireplace and access to the back gardens.
• Ready for a bit of a facelift but still very functional; the kitchen area features wooden benchtops and plenty of storage. Fitted with a 600mm oven + 900mm rangehood, tile splashback, double fridge recess, and spotlighting.
• The master bedroom is secluded at the front of the home and features a walk-in robe, black-out curtains, and neat + tidy ensuite. The three additional bedrooms are perfect for the kids with built-in robe recesses, brand-new carpets, and a neutral finish throughout. Bedroom 2 is located next to the front lounge and acts as a formal study or a nursery for your new-born dependant on your needs and the family bathroom is presented with a bath, vanity, and shower; with a separate toilet sitting located next to the laundry area.
• NOTABLE EXTRAS INCLUDE: Double remote garage, new carpets, fresh paint, new electrical fittings and upgrades, heat lamp, fitted storage & shelving, ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas bayonet, skirting boards, floating shelves, garden shed, basketball hoop, 1000ltr rainwater tank, elevated garden beds, gas storage hot water, and more!
Call Josh Curtis from The Phil Wiltshire Team on 0425 017 960 to organise your viewing and discuss your offer today!