3 Generations under one roof! A rare opportunity to purchase this family home designed by an Architect, built by a private builder, years ahead of its time and sitting in the elite pocket of South Duncraig.
This spacious home will provide the ultimate family living, boasting generous sized bedrooms, multiple living areas, games room, spacious separate study, ample storage facility, fantastic outdoor entertaining area, easy care gardens and a generous garaging for 2 cars, bikes, golf carts, prams and more. Yes, you can have your own vegetable plot with plenty of chillies too!
Manicured front yard with attractive flora attracts the gorgeous birds that will sing to you while you sit on your private veranda sipping your morning tea.
A functional floor plan, with generous kitchen offering multiple bench space areas, large gas cooktop, open plan family living, wood burner for those winter months is bound to keep the family happy. Separate games room was certainly designed for young and teenagers alike with its own bar area.
East facing generous master bedroom boasts a huge walk-in-robe, large en-suite and completely removed from the 3 generous minor bedrooms.
The Granny flat is well equipped with its own side entrance, own parking space, generous bedroom, full kitchen, open plan living and dining and a separate bathroom. Perfect for grandparents requiring their own space and yet be close to the family, young adult in the transit phase of leaving home or rent it out for an extra income.
Fantastically located in a great catchment area for well sought-after schools, short stroll to the Duncraig Village shops, Medical centre, minutes away from Duncraig Recreation centre, Badminton club, tennis club, football club, Tee-ball club, bowling club, recreational parks and walkways and much more.
*Covered veranda in the front which carries on to the side of the house.
* Extra paved parking area in the front for cars, a trailer, boat or caravan
* Spacious entranceway
* Plantation shutters
* Split system in the large living room, open plan family area and Granny flat
* All minor bedrooms in the main house have laminate timber flooring, built in robes & ceiling
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* Wood burner with built in fan.
* Kitchen with stone benchtop, Smeg 6 burner gas cooktop and rangehood
* Smeg freestanding oven/grill
* Ample cupboards with soft closing drawers/doors, breakfast bar, Siemens dishwasher.
* Laundry room with stone benchtop and plenty of cupboards.
* 1.5 KW solar power system with 12 panels & Rheem gas hot water system
* Zincalume roof with double insulation for retaining heat and keeping cool in summer even
on humid days.
Please call for private viewings.