Situated in the heart of the Daylesford-Kyneton countryside, one of the most beautiful areas of Victoria, is this dream 50 acre (approx.) family property. The undulating countryside allows the house to be nestled into the hillside whilst retaining gentle views over the vineyard and surrounding countryside.
The old oak trees line the driveway to the house, a spacious, easy maintenance, five-bedroom home. The floor plan has a great flow, and the two split systems, very functional mud room and the great storage complete the picture. It has recently been refurbished, creating a fantastic family home, with two large living areas, perfect for living and entertaining, or a great B&B.
Originally this was a horse property, with an undercover menage with extraordinary facilities, including stables, round yard and bathroom facilities - but now the focus is the vineyard. The old undercover menage, The Big Shed', contains an insulated storeroom and the old stables have been turned into a large winery with cellar door facilities.
The land is a lovely combination of bush and farm, with approximately 4 acres of vines and over 100 olive trees, old cattle and sheep yards.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy a lifestyle that you have always dreamt off - call and asked for further information - there is just too much to include here.
Expression of interest closing COB Wednesday 14th July, 2021.
**Inspections by appointment only
• Vineyard - pinot noir
• Olive grove
• Large Dam
• Tank Water
• Old horse facilities still in situ
• Thriving B&B
• Producer's licence for wine
• Cellar door space
• Winery building
• Winery equipment
• One bedroom studio space with bathroom
• And so much more
As directed by the State Government, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for a public or private inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised inspections. Please contact our Agents to make a virtual appointment to inspect the property.
• Photo ID will be required prior to entering the property
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Do not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives