Located in a quiet court, and just a hop skip and jump from the schools, hospital and the centre of town, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase this well-presented home with a north facing established rear garden.
Set on approximately 600 sqm, this home has two living areas, one the formal lounge and the other, the kitchen/dining room, which opens to the large covered outdoor entertaining area. There are three bedrooms, the main with en-suite and walk-in robe, the other two with built-in robes and the family bathroom.
Outside, there is a double carport, single lock up garage and a secure garden safe for all.
This is a very comfortable home with central heating, it is not too big, it is not too small, it is just perfect as a downsizer, first home or great investment.
As directed by the State Government, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for a public or private inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised inspections. Please contact our Agents to make a virtual appointment to inspect the property.
• Photo ID will be required prior to entering the property
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Do not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives