Space at home
This spacious family home encapsulates the safeness of country living with all town comforts close by.
Upon entering this great home, you find the separately zoned main bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite and a living area tucked at the front. The family open-plan living area is well designed with clearly designated areas - living, dining and kitchen. The north facing sliding doors access the large undercover outdoor entertaining area.
A separate wing including three queen-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, a laundry with outdoor access and family bathroom.
The double garage accesses the house through a substantial walk through pantry.
The north facing rear garden has been planted with flowering pear trees around the boundary and a small mix of fruit trees.
A perfect family home within walking distance of the schools, hospital and a stroll into the centre of Kyneton.
As directed by the State Government, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for a public open for inspection:
• Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Photo ID will be required prior to entering the property
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Do not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives