Ideal family home.
Set on a charming elevated corner allotment, this perfectly proportioned home provides a great family lifestyle only one hour from Melbourne.
It is a beautiful light filled home, the family living area facing north accesses a very private deck. With the perfect amount of space for the whole family, the home features 5 large bedrooms, the main with en-suite and WIR and the balance of rooms with BIR's. There is a large family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
There are two separate living spaces, an intimate formal living room at the front of the home and the open plan living/dining/kitchen. The kitchen has a fabulous 900mm Falcon stove and stone bench tops. Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and gas log fire allow for year round comfort. The home features solar and a double integrated garage.
The home is surrounded by a low maintenance garden with stone walls and mature plantings.
Positioned close to all of Kyneton's amenities including, schools, freeway, hospital and the thriving community of Kyneton.
As directed by the State Government, the following guidelines apply to any person(s) entering a property for an inspection:
• We ask that anyone living in the lock down postcodes please do not attend any of our advertised open for inspections. Please contact our Sales Agents to make a private appointment to inspect the property.
• Photo ID will be required prior to entering the property
• Observe social distancing guidelines
• Obey instructions from the Estate Agency representatives
• Leave the property if requested to do so by the Estate Agency representatives; and
• Do not touch surfaces or door handles without direct supervision by the Estate Agency representatives