Nested in the popular Atrium building, this generous two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment enjoys a sophisticated environment enhanced by quality inclusions and contemporary design, including a private enclosed balcony. Furthermore, it is conveniently located above George Jones cafe, the famous Augustus Gelatery, dental clinic, beautician, it also has schools cross the road and buses stopping right at your doorstep.
This property comes with:
- Stylish open plan living zone with contemporary clean lines
- Good size dining and lounge space extending into the outdoor enclosed balcony
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benches
- Generous size bedrooms with carpet and built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom features a fully tiled ensuite
- Central tiled bathroom and European laundry in the hallway
- Air conditioning, modern floor covering and quality blinds
- Secure car space, storage cage, lift, intercom, common areas
- Shops, cafes, schools and buses at the door, easy CBD access
- Currently leased at $395 per week
This property has all the comfort you need on the inside along with all the convenience such as easy access to the freeways, all-day cafes, gym, school and transport at your doorstep.
Nothing in this block last long on the market so wait no longer and register your interest today!
** COVID-19 - STAGE 4 LOCKDOWN ***
Due to Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, all open for inspections have been temporarily suspended. Property has been uploaded with photos and video tour to replace open homes. However, you can still summit your offers based on the photos, video tour and floorplan.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only and all photos are for illustration purposes only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
Property Code: 34