WONDERFULLY UPDATED FAMILY HOME PROMISES BRIGHT NEW BEGINNINGS.
Spilling with updated charm and personality, this renovated and extended mid-century marvel now enjoys a sparkling modern lean to its light-filled footings making it a shoo-in for growing families looking to add size and space to their new home dreams.
Combining a light and airy open-plan lounge, dining and sparkling kitchen zone brightened by pendant lighting, there’s a delightful energy here whether you’re entertaining friends for delicious dinners or simply keeping the kids’ company as you whip-up yummy lunches. A spacious family rumpus with cosy combustion heater adds more fantastic space to sit back and relax, curl up with the latest bestseller or get cosy for weekend movie-marathons.
With family-friendly functionality high on the agenda, this 4-bedroom footprint including generous master with private ensuite will tick the boxes of those eager to capture creature comforts with a long-term plan to plant your feet. Along with beautifully green and leafy front and back yards along with a shaded deck and alfresco area perfect for firing up the BBQ and popping the odd bottle of chilled wine – 5 Gum Avenue is a wholesome family home that doesn’t skimp on scope to enjoy everyday living.
Wonderfully positioned between the vibrant heart of Victor and the scenic stretch of soft sand at Hayborough, Chiton and Port Elliott, this charming home strikes the perfect balance of spacious, suburban family home with the sought-after beachside appeal of the iconic South Coast.
- Lobby entrance opening to a spacious and light-filled lounge with wide windows, ceiling fan and split-system AC
- Lovely dining and updated kitchen zone offering company while you cook, bench top breakfast bar and pendant lighting
- Generous master bedroom featuring BIRs, ceiling fan and private ensuite
- 3 additional ample-sized bedrooms, two with handy BIRs
- Light and bright main bathroom featuring separate shower and bath, as well as separate WC for added family convenience
- Sweeping rumpus room with gorgeous solid timber floors, ceiling fan and crackling combustion heater
- Leafy and private backyard with established trees, sunny lawns, large garage and shaded alfresco entertaining area
- Beautiful sun-dappled frontage with long driveway and secure carport
- Whisper-quiet pocket well positioned around the corner from Victor Harbor Primary
- Just 700m stroll to the soft sands of the South Coast
- Only 1.8km to the thriving heart of Victor for all your café, restaurant, shopping and entertaining needs
CT - 5808 | 211
Land Size - 638 sqm
Council - Victor Harbor
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice.
Property Code: 149
Property Code: 149