Stunning and modernised four bedroom family home in a prime location!
This immaculately presented and renovated solid brick home with loads of street appeal will impress you from the moment you arrive. With all the hard work already done for you, be quick to book and inspect this home before it's too late! Don’t miss the chance to just move into this rare gem and enjoy living here right away!
What a fabulous opportunity to enter the market and be in a super convenient location and in the highly sought after suburb of Modbury. This home is perfect for first home buyers, young couples, families and downsizers.
Set in a quiet street and on a generous allotment of approximately 574sqm there is plenty of space inside and out and for you to be able to make it into your own family home for many years to come.
The many features include:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good size bedrooms 2,3,4 (4 with BIR)
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Renovated bathroom & separate w.c
- Renovated laundry
- Polished floorboards throughout
- LED downlights
- L-shape dining / lounge
- Split system heating & cooling
- Ceiling fans in master bedroom & lounge room
- Roof restoration including new gutters, fascias and downpipes
- 1.5kw Solar system
- NBN connected
- Ample storage
- Back yard for the kids and pets to play
- Single roller door garage with rear access
- Plenty of further off street parking for cars, van, trailer, boat
- Garden shed
- New low maintenance lawns & gardens front and back
Ideally located within minutes to the recently upgraded Tea Tree Plaza for all your shopping and entertainment needs. Also within close walking distance to Clovercrest Village Shopping Centre, Clovercrest Hotel, local shops & restaurants, big choice of schools, parks and transport via the O'Bahn and TTP which will have you in the CBD in 20 minutes. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity on offer or wait before it’s too late!
To register your interest, book an inspection, for more information or to be kept updated on the Best Offer By sale campaign, don't delay and please contact Xavier today by email or phone on 0422 001 529.
CT / 5364 / 751
Built / 1966
Council / Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates / $1269.66 p.a (approx.)
SA Water / $301.60 p.q (approx.)
ESL / $162.15 p.a (approx.)
Land / 574sqm (approx.)
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property