Developers dream on Hambledon! Council approved 6 x Townhouse development site
You will not see an opportunity like this in Campbelltown again!
This extremely rare property, 7 kms from the Adelaide CBD, boasts a wide 37.67m (approx.) frontage on a large 1337 sqm allotment in one of Campbelltown’s most popular streets. All the hard work has been done for you with Council consent and planning approval for 6 x two storey dwellings (each comprising 3/4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 open plan living areas).
These plans have been architecturally designed and are highly desirable Torrens Title, street frontage homes! With an ideal north facing position, this is a “ready to go” project site for the astute builder or developer.
Planning approval allows for maximum development potential which is no longer available due to recent changes to Council planning guidelines in the highly desirable Campbelltown area.
The approved plans have been cleverly designed using the properties 2 titles, providing potential for either a full development or a staged development opportunity.
For the smart investor, this is an attractive venture offering huge potential to explore a range of development options and comes complete with two tenantable homes allowing income generation while deciding on your builder.
The properties at 12 -14 Hambledon Rd offer an exceptional development opportunity not to be missed!
Full plans can be provided upon request.
What you will love about this property:
• Never to be repeated Planning Consent for 6 x two storey torrens title townhouses (all with Street Frontage) close to Adelaide CBD
• Huge area of approx. 1337sqm prime land over 2 x separate titles
• One dwelling currently tenanted offering instant rental income
• Option of generating income through a staggered build plan
• Each townhouse block designed to offer large backyard entertaining and living spaces
• Close to Lower North East Road
• Minutes from the Glynde Shopping Precinct
• An easy walk to the Campbelltown ARC Sports and Leisure Centre
• Close to Linear Park and O’Bahn
• Approx. 7kms from Adelaide CBD
Interest rates are the lowest they’ve been in 50+ years!.. so now is a great time to buy!
This rare opportunity won’t last long.
Get in quick and secure this property before it’s too late!
CT / Vol. TBA
Year built / TBA
Equivalent Building Area / TBA
Land Area / TBA
Council / City of Campbelltown
Title / Torrens
Council Rates / TBA
Water & Sewer / TBA
ESL / TBA
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property