This well-presented home offers families great value for money with its four good-sized bedrooms, huge rear patio, spacious open-plan living areas, double garage and shed! Situated in a quiet court, on a well maintained 665sqm allotment with dual side access for the boat or caravan, this property is bursting with family-friendly features!
The entrance foyer to the home is spacious and immediately opens into the light and airy, open-plan living areas incorporating lounge/dining/kitchen. The kitchen/lounge/dining area is tiled and glass sliding doors lead out to a huge, rear, undercover patio. Entertaining will be a breeze!
The four tiled bedrooms all have built-in-robes and are extremely well-sized with ample room for study desks. The main bathroom has both bath and shower, and the toilet is separate.
There is a double remote-control garage plus a handy little storage shed tucked away in the rear corner, perfect to take care of the gardening equipment. The gardens are easily maintained and bordered by low-maintenance garden beds with shady palms at the rear. Dual side access onto the property is an additional bonus for boys who love their toys!
The property is a short car drive from premier shopping at Fairfield Shopping Centre and family fun can be had in abundance along picturesque walks for exercise, with a local school within easy walking distance.
* 665sqm corner allotment with dual side access for the boat or caravan
* Quiet court with no through traffic, great for the kids
* Light and airy, open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen, tiled throughout
* Kitchen with ample cabinetry, drawers and workbench plus double sink
* Four good-sized, tiled bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, master with WIR and ensuite
* Air-conditioning and neutral decor throughout
* Huge, rear, undercover patio overlooks pool, perfect for family gatherings
* Low-maintenance gardens, border of shady palms at rear
* Double remote-control garage
* Walking distance to Oonoonba State School and day-care centre
* Short drive to Fairfield Shopping Centre, the Precinct and cafes