This exceptional family home has been fully renovated to exacting standards, embracing classic and traditional features combined with functional modern living. Perfectly positioned in one of Townsville's most after locations, within walking distance to Queens Gardens, Castle Hill, popular walking trails, elite schools, the award-winning Strand and parkland, a world-class beachfront promenade custom-built for enjoyment. Along this palm tree studded stretch are bike and walkway paths, safe swimming beaches, picturesque picnic spots, a water park, chic restaurants and bars with to-die-for water views. Minutes to the North Ward Shopping Precinct anchored by Coles, offering a variety of dining options, whether it's celebrating with fine dining or a selection of casual relaxed dine-in or take away restaurants and CafÃ©'s.
Five bedrooms - The oversized master suite features a stylish ensuite and walk-in robe and opens onto the rear deck. The indulgent main bathroom includes a beautiful freestanding bath tub, oversized shower and separate toilet. The split system formal living and dining features soaring high ceilings and French doors opening onto the front veranda. There is a separate office with entrance from the front veranda so you can work from home, plus a separate study niche.
The gourmet kitchen includes granite benchtops, oversized gas cooktop and a convenient family breakfast bar. The separate, fully self-contained wing offers a double bedroom, split system air-conditioned living / dining, kitchenette, bathroom, own private timber deck, versatile music/library room, full width classic front veranda and massive rear timber outdoor casual living deck.
* 5 bedrooms - The oversized master suite features a stylish ensuite, walk-in robe and opens via double doors onto the rear deck
* The indulgent main bathroom includes a beautiful freestanding bath tub, oversized shower and separate toilet
* Split system air-conditioned formal living and dining room features soaring high ceilings and French doors onto the front veranda
* Separate office with an entrance from the veranda, ideal for working from home or even a sixth bedroom - plus a separate study niche
* Gourmet kitchen includes granite benchtops, oversized Smeg gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample cupboards and drawers, convenient family breakfast bar with access to the rear deck and overlooks a beautiful secluded courtyard
* A separate fully self-contained wing offers double bedroom, split system living/dining, kitchenette, bathroom with own private timber deck and independent entrance
* A versatile music / library room - just the place to relax and unwind
* Full width classic front veranda with plenty of room for relaxing in privacy
* For those who love the outdoors, casual living and entertaining, the massive rear timber deck overlooks the gardens with delightful Castle Hill views
* Remote 6x6 metre powered garage - plus double carport with all-weather driveway
Additional Features Include:
* Stunning timber floorboards throughout including wide honey boards in the living area
* French doors onto the front veranda, traditional timber louvres, casements, intricate fretwork, air- conditioning
TIMELESS ELEGANCE - EMBRACING QUALITY LUXURY LIVING