The buyer of this gorgeous Queenslander in the heart of Beaconsfield will fall in love with the charm of yesteryear whilst enjoying all its modern conveniences. Maximising functionality and space, every area flows perfectly to the next, capturing all aspects of family living. I cannot wait to take you for a walk through this lovely home in Lyn Court.
This beauty in a popular area will impress! Features and benefits that you will enjoy in this home includes:
- High and dry with stunning views
- Front verandah is the perfect spot for the day bed and outdoor table to enjoy your morning ritual of meditation, reading, or simply enjoying freshly brewed coffee. Be careful, you could sit here all day!
- Step inside and there is plenty of space for the growing family. Separate formal dining room which will suit any style of furniture and plenty of windows that capture the breezes and allows great lighting - bringing those blue skies into the living spaces
- The Heritage inspired open planned kitchen has plenty of cupboards and benches for those who enjoy creating culinary magic
- Large open planned sunken lounge room
- Separate media room or fourth bedroom
- Entertaining in this delightful home will be easy with so much open space... so do not delay in hosting an amazing dinner party
- Enjoy your private sanctuary in the charming large main bedroom complete with fans, air-conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
- Three other good-sized bedrooms complete with carpet, curtains, built ins, fans and split system air conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom
- Lots of sunrooms, sewing or craft areas, home based business zones. Transform the home to suit your needs
- If you love artwork - plenty of room to create your own gallery walls
- The high ceilings cater for the tallest of buyers and assist in allowing the natural breezes to flow through the entire home
- The hoop pine floorboards, tiles or carpet are easy to care for and create a homely feel
- Any designer furniture will complement the current internal colour palette
- There will be no shortage of family and friends wanting to gather by the sparkling pool, the perfect retreat after a hectic week. Put your feet up, sit back, relax & indulge in a beverage or two with the family on the nearby deck. The pool shade will help during the summer months
- Easy care gardens and lawns on a 901 sqm fully fenced block
- Unrivalled location high and dry within walking distance to schools, parks, transport, shopping centres, medical facilities, CBD and close to the Golf Course
Other additional information:
- Pool safety certificate will be supplied
- Rates approx. $1716 per half year
This lovely Queenslander offers easy living and a comfortable lifestyle for the executive couple or the biggest of families. With quality and charm, don't be left wondering if this could be your new home. Afterall she is very pretty. For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.