This property offers fantastic value for its next owner with easy to clean floors and a natural colour palette for any style of furniture. It a blank canvas, so let your creativity run wild! Serviced by a contemporary kitchen equipped with modern appliances this central culinary space provides all the essential bench and cupboard storage. The open planned lounge, dining and kitchen downstairs boast tiled flooring for easy care maintenance.
This home presents a convenient lifestyle for a single, young couple, young families, downsizers, and/or the investors seeking a wonderful opportunity to enter Mackay's hot market. Do not miss your opportunity to live the great Aussie Dream of owning your very own property.
Other attractive features include:
- Internal wooden staircase to take you to the bedrooms
- New Air conditioner and fans in main bedroom - built for comfort in our humid climate
- Crisp cream interiors to compliment any trendy furniture
- Functional main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- NBN installed
- New hot water system and oven
- Under covered car parking with 106 sqm block
- Rates approx. $1421 per half year
- Unit complex built approx. 1987
- Affordable Body Corp approx. $1500 for the year and included Building Insurance
- Median rental price for this suburb is $285 per week, however, Rental Appraisal letter available on request
Why make South Mackay your First Choice in Suburbs?
Just moments from Mackay CBD, schools both public and private, local cafes and restaurants and parklands, this unit offers you unbelievable convenience. For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.