The Mackay market is HOT, HOT, HOT and this cute as a button houses will not last long! You will feel instantly at home when you enter this 1950's West Mackay home, located less than 5kms from the CBD. This property oozes charm and boasts polished timber floors throughout with tongue in groove walls and original ornate cornicing. With a lick of paint and some basic spit and polish, this old girl will come up a treat.
Beautifully presented and very liveable 'as is', this would make a truly savvy entry level property for first home buyers or the young family. Likewise, renovators or tradies may wish to extend the original home retaining integrity of the era whilst adding some tasteful modernisation. Located in the popular West Mackay suburb, this property will prove to be a winner.
Other enviable features of this property include:
- Cute little front verandah for the morning cup of tea
- Spacious, light filled lounge when you enter the property
- Traditional high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Large dining room and adjacent good-sized kitchen equipped with electric cooking. Pantry is big!
- Generous sized rooms equipped with fans, air conditioning and built in robes
- Sunroom can easily be used as 3rd bedroom, kids retreat or office space
- Air conditioned throughout
- Carport - which could be remodelled to allow for backyard access
- Fully fenced yard on a big 862 sqm block
- Huge storage area out the back including the laundry
- Large, covered entertainment area or car accommodation
- Plenty of room for the shed and pool
- Rainwater tanks
- Rates approx. $1500 per year
- Rental appraisal available on request
Why make West Mackay your First Choice in Suburbs?
This property is just footsteps to the Botanical Gardens and close to quality schools, shops, major roads and medical facilities. First time to the market in years and with the New Year just around the corner, it couldn't be better time to buy this charming property in the heart of the highly sought after suburb of West Mackay. Welcome home!