Located within the catchment area for Burpengary Meadows State School and Burpengary State Secondary College, only a 4-minute drive to Burpengary Train Station and close to Burpengary Plaza, this home offers the laidback rural lifestyle with the convenience of suburban living!
This lovely home is set on a 3000m2 block nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and boasts a choice of living areas including open plan living with air condition and wood burner stove – perfect for the cold winter nights plus a separate living and dining space and a large kitchen with LOADS of storage, ample bench space and dishwasher. The 4 bedrooms come complete with built in robes (and 3 with ceiling fans), master boasts a walk-in-robe, ensuite and air-conditioning, there is a also a generous family bathroom with powder room and internal laundry.
Outside you’ll find a huge undercover entertainment area, a large shed with caravan/truck port and rumpus come office spaces PLUS an additional HUGE shed with 2 bays and stacks of storage, flat back yard, side access, lots of water tanks, plenty of garden beds and room for a pool! What are you waiting for? Call today to arrange your private inspection!
Features you’ll love include:
- Choice of living areas one with a/c and wood burning stove
- Kitchen with loads of storage, stainless steel dishwasher, electric oven and stove top
- 4 bedrooms (master with a large WIR, ensuite and a/c)
- Generous family bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Security screens
- Large undercover entertainment area
- Three phase power shed 16Mx7Mx3.8M and a two bay shed complete with rumpus/ office space and truck/caravan port
- 3000m2 block
- Side access
- Solar power
- Dual Side access
- 5 x 5000Lt Water tanks
Property Code: 152