There's A Quaint Home Here In Cecil Plains. Must See!
THIS QUAINT HOME on just over a QUARTER-ACRE - located only 350 Metres to the Primary School - is presented by Jeromy Wainwright for The Jacqui Walker Sells Team.
- Currently earning $175.00 per week on a private arrangement
- Current gross rent return of 6.1% p.a. based on Offers Over price
- 2 Rooms used as bedrooms
- Functional kitchen leading into the dining / lounge room
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- European laundry
- Spacious QUARTER-ACRE allotment ... 1,012 Sq Mtrs to be exact
- South orientation to street
- Fenced backyard
- 3m x 3m garden shed with concrete floor
--- please note: the Donga structure, which can be seen in the allotment aerial view, is NOT included in the sale
- Diagonally opposite Park and Library
- 190m to Victory Hotel
- 350 metre walk to Cecil Plains State School (P-9)
- 550m to General Store
--- and 43.2km to Dalby High School
JEROMY WAINWRIGHT SAYS: ' This is a fantastic investment ... or it's your opportunity to get out of the rental market and make this home yours! '
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions. Feel free to text, call or message us night and day. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL DETAILS with compliments of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Please note: the Donga structure, which can be seen in the allotment aerial view, is NOT included in the sale
- Real Property Description: Lot 3 on Crown Plan C7037
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Orientation-to-Street: South
- State School Zone: Cecil Plains State School P-9; Dalby High, 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken; however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.