WITH A HOUSE-SIZE KITCHEN and a beautiful parkside outlook, this contemporary Unit boasts the envied corner position in this attractive Unit complex.
I LOVE the green outlook from almost every window and I LOVE the contemporary finishes throughout!
SO WHO'S WHO?
- Investors: Currently earning $300.00 per week until March 20, 2021 ... That's a 5.28% rent yield p.a.
- Owner-Occupiers: Opportunity to move-in this March ... Units equal less chores!
BEAUTIFUL AND SPACIOUS, this Unit features:
- A large open plan living and dining room
::::: Look at all the space ... ample for 8-seater dining
::::: Everyone can put their feet up ... so much room for a big comfortable couch
::::: Tiled floors for easy clean-up and contemporary design
::::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning for maximum comfort every day
- Wow! Stone surfaces to the large kitchen
::::: Relax sooner thanks to the dishwasher
::::: The pantry you want and plenty of cupboards
::::: Electric cooking
::::: And space for an extra-large fridge
- 2 built-in bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and carpet
- Green outlook from almost every window
- Bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Ample linen storage
- Get a private arrival home via the internal garage
- There's also a storage cupboard and laundry to the garage
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- Special corner position
- Landscaped front garden
- Fresh and inviting street appeal
::::: I love the half-brick and render elements
- A large, private and very green fully-fenced courtyard
- Lovely southern views across the park and oval
- Wow! Opposite the Oval at Ernest Peak Park
- Diagonally opposite the Bowls Club
- 1.2km to University of Southern Queensland
- 1.3km to Woolworths at Drayton Shopping Plaza
- 1.3km to Bunnings West
- 1.4km to Drayton Primary School
- 3.1km to Harristown High School
WITH CONTEMPORARY DESIGN, attractive street appeal and an ideal parkside outlook, YOU'VE FOUND IT!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THE MOST SENSATIONAL UNIT IN DRAYTON NOW!
***USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Built: 2014
- Orientation: South-facing
- Real Property Description: Lot 9 on Survey Plan 256712
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: Approx $1,090,00 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $304.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Drayton Primary (P-6, 1.4km); Harristown High (7-12, 3.1km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.