SETTING THIS ONE APART from all the others is:
- Front and rear street access
- 1,960 square metre allotment
- and Home
I SAID: ' Front and rear street access on almost half-an-acre !!! '
ENTER via Gipps Street OR at rear via Thiess Street. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
FOUR TYPES of people will love this:
- Home-Based Tradies: get massive sheds with car hoist- perfect for the mechanic ... 72 square metres with a roller door + 36 square metres + Carport (not zoned for a commercial operation)
- Developers: possibility to subdivide front and/or rear as home building allotments, subject to council approval
- Investors: the home has a solid rental history ... recently earning $320 per week, or you could let the sheds separately
- Renovators: imagine what you could do with this timber Worker's Cottage featuring some original timber fret-work
THE TIMBER WORKER'S COTTAGE:
- Capturing south-east aspect
- Built approx. 1940
- Featuring some original timber fret-work and embellishments
- 4 bedrooms
::::: 1 with a corner bay window, 2 with built-in robes and 1 with a ceiling fan
- Lovely lounge room with bay window capturing north-east aspect
::::: This offers reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Neat kitchen
- Dining room
- This leads to a covered deck
- 2 bathrooms
::::: 1 with shower, vanity and toilet
::::: Additional bathroom zone embraces internal laundry ... with shower, internal separate toilet and vanity near laundry tub
- And useful cupboard storage to the laundry area
STEP OUTSIDE TO DISCOVER:
- 1,960 square metre allotment
- To front of home on Gipps St, a single garage and double carport
- The front allotment is very neat
- A covered deck
- Also a small covered rear area
- And tank on stand
- To rear on Thiess St, a separately fenced area
- With all the sheds you could want or imagine!
- Fantastic! Only 90 metres to Oval at Ernest Peak Park
- 90 metres to Bowls Club
- 1.3km to University Of Southern Queensland
- 1.4km to Woolworths at Drayton Shopping Plaza
- 1.5km to Drayton Primary School
- 3km to Harristown High School
WITH 2 STREET ACCESS across almost half-an-acre, OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS here with endless opportunity and SHEDS, SHEDS, SHEDS!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look. SEE NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Drayton?
::::: 22 of 25 properties were listed THEN sold in Drayton across the last 12 months (Source: RP Data)
::::: The average ownership period of those 22 homes was 11 years (Source: RP Data)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Allotment Size: 1,960 square metres (almost half-acre)
- Allotment Dimensions: 20.1m wide x 97.5m deep
- Zoned: Mixed Density Residential
- Recent General Rates: $1,112.54 nett 1/2 yr
- Water Access Rates: Typically approx. $305.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Drayton Primary (P-6, 1.5km) and Harristown High (7-12, 3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.