ANNOUNCEMENT: The SHOWPIECE UNIT at 194 Alderley Street has hit the market ... and it's the most sophisticated 3 Bedroom Designer Unit with the most GLAMOROUS KITCHEN EXPERIENCE!
NOT EVERY UNIT offers you a DOUBLE GARAGE with THREE BEDROOMS like Unit 4. It's SO LUXURIOUS!
FIRST SOLD BRAND NEW in 2017 and created by a preferred local Developer, this Unit features:
- Wow! DUCTED Air-Conditioning throughout
- A formal entry
- A glamorous kitchen experience
::::: With majestic island counter
::::: Gas oven / cooktop ... normally found only in high-end homes
::::: Premium stainless-steel appliances
::::: The dishwasher you expect
::::: Stone surfaces
::::: And a thoughtfully-placed pantry
- This overlooks a spacious, relaxing dining space
- 'L' shaped bi-fold doors flow to a sophisticated entertaining zone
::::: Definitely created for happiness
::::: Tiled and built under the roofline for enhanced capital growth
::::: And maximised privacy fencing
- Enjoy the living room made for easy nights, happy weekends ... and Netflix binge sessions!
::::: Spotted Gum floors to living spaces
::::: With neutral colours throughout
- Master bedroom with ENSUITE and built-in robe
- Private wing for balance of bedrooms, each with built-in robes
::::: Plush carpet to all bedrooms
::::: And DUCTED air-conditioning throughout!
- Premium main bathroom with soaker bath, a large separate shower and vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Get an easy arrival home via the DOUBLE internal automatic garage
- And get the best possible internet connectivity, with fibre to actual Unit not just the street!
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 650 metres to the beautiful Waterbird Habitat
- 1.1km to Cafe, Restaurant and Southtown Shops
- 1.2km to Centenary Heights High School
- 1.5km to Gabbinbar Primary
- 1.5km to High Street Plaza
- 4.1km to CBD Shopping
FROM THE GLAMOROUS KITCHEN ... to every premium inclusion everywhere you look ... and an emphasis on less chores outside - I LOVE Unit 4 and you will too, SO SEE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to schedule your inspection. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Centenary Heights?
::::: In the first 28 days of 2021, 22 of 23 listed properties WERE SOLD in Centenary Heights Heights (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 10 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Configuration: 1 Rear Unit as part of near-new complex of 4 Units
- Real Property Description: Lot 4 on Survey Plan 285254
- Land Use: Building Units
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1.5km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.