RENOVATORS WITH VISION: Jacqui Walker presents this 'Grand Old Lady' with fantastic bones - ripe to RESTORE TO YOUR VISION.
THEY don't build them like they used to with lovely high ceilings and timber VJ walls! The floor boards will polish up a treat too!
WOW: Set on a rare 2,479 square metre site, only 70 metres to the primary school.
I SAID: ' More than half-an-acre here !!! '
1) You could acquire the site, remove the home, and CREATE A DUPLEX on this rare HUGE ALLOTMENT - subject to Council Approval.
2) The zoning is residential, so, subject to Council approval, you could build a house OR build a duplex, however it's NOT POSSIBLE to keep the existing house and build a duplex on a rear battle-axe divided allotment.
3) This flat 2,479 square metre allotment measures 74.6m deep x 31.9m wide.
IN NEED of renovation to make liveable, it's time to STEP INSIDE:
- High 12 ft ceilings with ORNATE features
- VJ walls
- Bay windows
- Quality floorboards ripe to be polished ... it'll look so amazing!
- Beautiful french doors
- Underneath the home: a Granny Flat
::: With 2nd kitchen, lounge/meals area, a bedroom, 2nd toilet, and shower to bathroom
STUNNING! Reconfigure the home's floorplan and add a deck to CAPTURE THOSE MAGNIFICENT NORTH VIEWS across the hills.
- A large shed with extra height, big enough to fit 4 passenger buses
- Also an additional shed
- Flat 2,479 square metre allotment measuring 74.6m deep x 31.9m wide
- You could get gorgeous VIEWS if you build an 2nd floor deck, out to the north across the hills...
CAPITAL GROWTH POSSIBILITIES:
- Major new hospital coming soon, within 1km
- Growth to Rockville property prices is predicted
- Amazing! 70 metres to Rockville Primary School
- Great! 175 metres to Esmond Street Park
- 850m to convenience shopping at Wilsonton Heights Plaza
- Within 1km of upcoming new Public Hospital
- 1.3km to St Andrew's Private Hospital
- 2.4km to Wilsonton High School
- 2.6km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
- 4km to Grand Central Shopping Centre/CBD
THIS PACKAGE IS VERY SPECIAL with a huge allotment ... attractive capital growth possibilities ... and dream features Renovators want such as HIGH CEILINGS, floorboards waiting to be made glamorous and VJ walls. THIS IS THE ONE!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. GET, RE-CREATE AND GAIN RIGHT NOW!
***USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- How's the property market in Rockville?
--- Of the 74 Homes listed for sale in Rockville between June 2020 - June 2021, 64 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
--- On average, those properties had been held for 13.4 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Registered Plan 49145
- Zoned: Neighbourhood Residential
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: Approx $1,695.17 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx $305.00 net 1/2 yr
- State School Zone: Rockville Primary (P-6, 70m); Wilsonton High (7-12, 2.4km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.