HANDY TO THE UNIVERSITY, this original Unit in Drayton is presented by Harsha Kumarasinghe with Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves.
IDEAL for Starter Buyers OR for Buyers Starting Again.
EXCELLENT for Investors.
INVESTOR QUICK GLANCE:
- Gross rent return 5.91% p.a. based on Offers Over price
- Earning $215.00 per week until November 2021
---- Managed through our Property Management Division
- Sums and outgoings below
- Possibility of capital growth here with a light makeover!
- 1.6km to the University
- 2 built-in bedrooms
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Original kitchen with electric cooking and updated oven
- Original bathroom with shower and updated vanity
- Single UNDER-ROOFLINE carport with EASY INTERNAL ACCESS
- Private toilet
- Laundry room
- Handy cupboards
- And security screens throughout for added peace of mind
- Wow! Only 70 metres to Drayton Memorial Park
- 1.2km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 1.6km to University Of Southern Queensland
- 1.7km to Woolworths at Drayton Shopping Plaza
- 2.7km to Harristown High School
Q. WHY IS IT GOOD to buy property within 1.6km of the UNIVERSITY?
A. There's solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this particular University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020).
SO WITH A YIELD in the high-5's which Investors prefer - and good growth prospects - THIS ONE'S THE DIAMOND OF DRAYTON.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look. GET IT & GAIN!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Body Corp: $360 per qtr approx
- General Rates: $770.00 net 1/2 yr approx
- Water Access: $305.00 net 1/2 yr approx + use
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Darling Hghts Primary (P-6, 1.2km) and Harristown High (7-12, 2.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.