Buy now at entry level pricing into one of the premiere beach suburbs on the Gold Coast. With nothing to spend and no expense spared on this renovation. The long term plans to stay in their quiet peaceful villa and keep it in their family forever have been set aside because of their economic downfall due to Covid-19. This property must be sold and will be at auction on September 9 at 6.00pm.
The quality of this renovation can only be described as beautiful.
Flooded with natural light, this stunning, fully renovated single-level villa is perfect for owner or investor. Located in a quiet complex within the popular beach community of Miami, you are minutes by bicycle or car to the ocean, cafes and shopping.
Renovated with a modern/industrial feel you will be impressed by the butler's pantry and outdoor pergola area which will make entertaining a delight! Perks like the beautiful park and additional parking onsite for your caravan or boat make this a unique property worthy of your immediate inspection.
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe
- Additional multi-purpose room
- Generous lounge with A/C
- Central kitchen with stone bench, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Butlers pantry leading to your full-size laundry
- Study nook
- Single detached garage
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Swimming pool in complex
- Front and back sitting areas
- Low Body Corp
- On-site management
- Close proximity to Miami State & High School
- Pets subject to body corp approval
- Additional parking for boat/caravan (subject to onsite approval)
- Park and playground at complex entry
- Body Corporate approx $55.60 pw if paid on time.
- Council Rates approx $1619 pa
- Water approx $1200 pa
We welcome your inspection anytime by appointment or at our scheduled open homes.
*** Disclaimer ***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes