OPEN HOMES have been cancelled for this weekend because of lockdown. Our owner has asked us to present all offers. He has purchased another property and must secure a contract this weekend.
Situated in the middle of Parkwood and Ashmore and with the announcement of the Olympic games, future growth in this area is almost certainly guaranteed. Buy one of the biggest blocks of land with this character filled home and swimming pool and sit back and watch it grow in value. This property is perfect for the investor for long term capital growth, or owner occupier.
A private, character-filled, entertainers paradise situated just 15 minutes from the beach. Boasting a sprawling 1449sqm block you will own one of the largest land allotments in the area (with future potential to develop).
The exceptional architecturally designed home will suit someone a bit arty, or out of the box. Anyone who craves something different to everybody else but wants the wow factor when visitors come to stay or they are entertaining. This is the ultimate lifestyle home situated close to all the infrastructure our busy lives crave. Give it a paint and put a piece of you into it and you have a home for the next fifteen to twenty years. Complete privacy and 1449m2 of land. You won't find better value anywhere in the area. With room to extend out or up, you will be able to stamp your own story on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Potential to re-develop (neighbouring properties have successfully achieved DA for townhomes) STCA
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built in robes)
- 2 Bathrooms (incl. ensuite to master bedroom)
- 3 Living zones (Living / Dining / Sunken Lounge (study)
- Soaring ceilings with exposed timber rafters/beams
- Beautiful covered outdoor entertaining with bar
- Inground swimming pool
- Tropical mature landscaping and grounds
- Outdoor fire pit
- Gated entry and completely private with grand drive-way entrance
- Double open garage + extensive off-street parking
- Ashmore State Primary Catchment
- 6 min walk to Trinity Lutheran College (high or primary)
- 7 min drive to Griffith Uni / Gold Coast Hospitals / Tram
- 10 min drive to Southport CBD
- 15 min drive to Surfers Paradise and beach
We welcome your inspection anytime by appointment or at our scheduled open homes.