This beautifully designed and presented contemporary beach house oozes coastal charm with its cool white palette accentuated with pops of colour from the soft furnishings. Soaring ceilings and floors that are reminiscent of white washed driftwood reflect light throughout the house giving it a feel of absolute serenity. Ideally located within walking distance of Dalpura Bay, Sandpiper Beach, the Arts Complex and the Bowls Club all the boxes have been ticked.
Some of this homes features include:
- Architecturally pleasing two bedroom home on a 546m2 block with fencing on three sides and rear yard large enough for gardens, lawn or possibly a pool
- Large open plan living areas that flow onto a fabulously private rear deck through two sets of sliding glass doors
- Two bedrooms, the main with walk through robe whilst the second has built in robes and is large enough for a study nook or sitting area
- Two way bathroom and internal laundry
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
This home has everything you would expect in a modern beach house and lends itself to many opportunities including holiday home, investment property or long term sea change. If this sounds like you then call Anne & Sally today to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained here is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained here.
Property Code: 1929