HISTORIC ISLAND HIDEAWAY
This colonial gem with magnificent, original features wrapped in all modern conveniences may seem a little out of place for island living. However, it sits beautifully in the streetscape and offers a unique opportunity to own a classic home at an affordable price in a tranquil island location.
The open-plan living and dining area is warmed by golden-toned polished floorboards whilst rich timber picture rails, decorative arch and stunning coloured glass windows contribute to the character and charm of the home. French doors to the rear veranda combine old-world glamour with practical indoor-outdoor living.
The kitchen offers every modern convenience with Kleenmaid appliances and practical butchers block taking centre stage.
Some of the many features include:
- Massive 1012m2 block with lock up garage, workshop and chicken coop.
- Three bedrooms, the main with walk in robe.
- Two way bathroom with separate toilet and internal laundry.
- Stunning polished timber floors, classic arch and coloured glass windows.
- Impressive kitchen with quality fixtures, fittings and appliances.
- Large rear deck from living area.
- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and solar panels.
To inspect this fabulous home please call Anne and Sally today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained here is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained here.
Property Code: 1791