When you get a home that offers 3 living areas, grass for the kids, a pool and is located in a family friendly cul-de-sac you know that this home will suit most families. The seller's need for relocation has given one lucky family the chance to get into this highly sought after street that is rarely available. With a totally private backyard which includes a spacious entertaining area that overlooks the pool and a spacious living area that flows out to the entertaining area this home is the ultimate private retreat. Whether your family is large or small this will tick all the boxes. Another home like this may be a long time off so make the call today for your private inspection. Don't wait to be told it's under contract.
Your new family home is only a few minutes to the popular Gumdale State School, Mayfair Village and Eastside Village which offers a great selection of restaurants and cafes, IGA, and quite a few boutique businesses. Manly Boat Harbour, Westfield Carindale and the Gateway motorway are all only 10 minutes away and the CBD is only 25 minutes. With a park and open fields around the corner for the kids, you will love living in the Mossvale estate.
87 Watervale Parade Features
- 4 Good sized bedrooms with built ins
- 2 Bathrooms in good condition
- Kids play area which could be converted to a media room
- Open plan living and dining that flows to the alfresco
- Rumpus room or kids retreat adjoining the kids bedrooms
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space and walk in pantry
- Outdoor entertainer's paradise with a pool and yard for the kids
- 600m2 Block in a super quiet cup-de-sac
Quality homes in great locations don't last forever so make sure this one is on your to view list. Either arrange your inspection today or visit the open home this Saturday. I look forward to seeing you soon.