This "manufactured home" in a "50+" Retirement village surrounded by a magnificant forest, is outstanding. The owners have taken great care in the full renovation of this house, without any hesitation in the choice of accessories and fittings. Every centimetre of this property, from the inside to the outside, has been well looked after. The new owners will have strictly nothing to do, if not just bring their clothes.
As soon as you climb the few steps to the front patio, you will be amazed by the level of quality in the material chosen, from the beautiful outside blinds throughout, the sun/heat protection film on every window and door, the beautiful paint job... all done to the standard of a 5 Stars Hotel. Just beautiful. The front garden, small enough to only take you a few minutes every fortnight, brings to the house a fresh and cosy touch.
Inside, everything is just beautiful, from the floor to the ceiling. The large open space and American kitchen allows cooking while conversing or watching the television. The first bedroom is being used as an office. Via the corridor you will have access to the large master bedroom and ensuite. When you receive your family or friends overnight the third bedroom is large enough to accomodate a Queen size bed.
The separate laundry has direct access to the covered patio and back courtyard with a shed to keep the lawn mower and Grandpa's tools.
The garage has a brand new remote control door (controlled from a switch on the wall inside, plus two remote controls for the cars.
The Village, to not say the resort, is beautifully looked after, with 2 swimming pools, BBQ area, a full size Tennis Court, a Bowls Club, and a community hall where live music is played during the week end. If you still have energy after all this, a long and lovely track in the forrest will seduce you, either you want to walk or bring the grand children cycling.
The Village charges $173.55 per week, and the water is free of charge. If you are with Centrelink you might be entitled to $60/week, that would bring the weekly cost to just $113.55 (to be verified with Centrelink). The electricity is 'bulk billing' by the administration, that brings the price individually very low and present owners pay on average $30 to $35 max per month with air-condition on.
Please do not hesitate to visit this property, and even though you never thought about living in a "50+ Retirement Village", you will be impressed; it is a resort style living, just more quiet... Call Reg on 0412 976 122 or Merinda Kim on 0437 643 181.
- Large 3bed/1bath house plus second toilet (separate)
- New kitchen, with new oven and range hood
- Air-condition in living area plus master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Sun/heat protection film on all doors and windows
- Outside blinds throughout the house, all brand-new
- Separate laundry
- Garage with remote control door
- Tennis Court, two swimming pools, BBQ area, Bowls Club, Community Hall
- Gated Community with interphone for visitors to have access
- Beautiful Forrest/Park surrounding the Village with direct access for walk track and bicycle track
- Close to Park Ridge Shopping, Brown Plains Plaza, and just 20 minutes away from Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square if you decide to eat Chinese
- Public transport just outside the Village
Please note: While all reasonable care has been taken in producing this information, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of this information and we accept no responsibility for, or in connection with, any loss of damage suffered as a result of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or your reliance on this information.