Contact Agent For Inspections!!
Enjoy the central convenience and prestigious living on offer in the heart of Sunnybank! This attractive brick split level house with modern interiors and character features is a perfect match for a busy family seeking room to grow, peace and privacy and a beautiful garden. Set on a 642sqm elevated block the house has been well-maintained by current owners. This spacious family home has been lovingly updated and is presented in top condition ready for new family to move in.
The two-level design hosts an impressive layout with all living complete on the upper floor and downstairs comprises of a massive parking space with a large garden shed at the back of the house.
Meanwhile, this generous two-storey home can cater to your every need with its flexible floorplan that includes a large size studio/self-contain downstairs. It has good privacy and a separate entrance linked to the shared alfresco areas. It hosts one bedroom with air-con, a living area, a dining area with gas top kitchenette and a quality bathroom. Ideal for students or singles to rent, or extended family to use.
Upstairs the main house you'll be delighted by the welcoming feel, it includes:
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with extra size of study space and includes a large walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Three spacious bedrooms shared with neatly presented family bathroom, separate bath and toilet.
- Large and comfortable dining area for media viewing and casual living.
- Family living and study area is spacious and comfy for in-home entertainment.
- High quality modern galley style kitchen with a variety of cabinets and storage spaces, equipped with premium oven, gas cooktop and sink.
- An upper-level generous balcony which is perfect for entertaining or relaxing!
- Massive internal laundry
Other features include:
- 642m2 land with 18.3m frontage
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen upstairs
- 1 multi-purpose room, 1 bathroom and 2nd kitchen downstairs.
- Up to 3m high ceilings with 7 split system air-conditioning
- Massive internal laundry
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Amazing porcelain tiles and timber floor throughout make cleaning a breeze
- The kids will love the large, fenced yard and there is easy-care landscaping
- Remote controlled driveway sliding gates
- Situated on a security fenced, large block of land with a garden shed out the back
- Rental Appraisal $800 to $900 per week
- A 6KW solar electricity system for the eco-conscious buyer
- Easy access to schools, child care, shops, restaurants, transport - both bus and train, parks and major facilities is a huge bonus for busy families
- Only two doors away from the beautiful Les Atkinson Park with tai chi facility, playground, outdoor fitness/exercise equipment, ducks and birdlife, picnic area as well as path and bike network - it is all here on your doorstep for the whole family to enjoy
Such a quiet and peaceful setting yet with every advantage of an extremely handy location. Pockets this good are hard to find in this ever-popular suburb
So, come and have a look at this exciting buy and see what you think. It won't take you long to realize the value and potential that is on offer here.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.