Rare opportunity in prime location!
Well-built, 2 bedroom unit in prime location close to West End, CBD and South Bank, this Highgate Hill apartment presents you with loads of opportunity to get into one of Brisbane's most sought after suburbs.
Nearing the end of the current lease, it offers the opportunity to renovate and live in, or refurbish and be amazed by the rental returns you can achieve!
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 lock up garage
- Great size kitchen
- Open plan living and dining area
- Sizeable bathroom
- Separate laundry area
- Located within Brisbane State High catchment area and close to great schools including Somerville House, St Laurence's and St Ita's
- Vinyl flooring with carpeted bedrooms
- Prime location close to CBD, South Bank and cultural precinct, with great public transport access and around the corner from the shops, restaurants, bars and cafes of West End.
- Bus and ferry public transport links to University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology Gardens Point city campus
*Please note: living room and bedroom photos have been 'digitally furnished' for the sale.
Featuring timber toned vinyl flooring throughout the main open plan living area, the kitchen is a great size and has a large window allowing breezes and natural light into the space.
2 bedrooms include a comfortable main room and second bedroom perfect as a guest room or study.
A walk in corner shower and vanity with mirror are featured in the bathroom, along with a toilet. There is also a second sink/cabinet in the bathroom which is in addition to a separate laundry area just outside the bathroom.
Solid concrete walls and lots of windows ensure great insulation and a comfortable lifestyle, with a split system unit in the main lounge.
The home is surrounded by some beautiful established trees and shrubs which ensures a leafy green outlook.
The elevation of the complex ensures you'll catch the breezes and also guarantees loads of natural light and some views across the suburb from the living area and main bedroom.
The location is very convenient as you are on the doorstep of local shops, restaurants, cafes, hospital, South Bank, public transport and much much more!