Hidden away yet footsteps from the heart of Bardon, this exclusive residence is a lifestyle oasis with outstanding credentials & only 6 km to Brisbane's CBD.
Upon entering this architect designed home you cannot help but marvel at the rarity that lies before you. Finally, a home with large rooms at every turn. Be it the dining room, the living areas, or the oversized double bedrooms. The feeling of warmth, safety and belonging is present as an American style design delivers you to the heart of the home via a central staircase.
Discover the serenity and light-filled spaciousness of this cosy home in one of Bardon's most highly sought-after locations – The Outlook Precinct.
This home is all about lifestyle, convenience and easy family living in a prestigious Brisbane suburb.
On offer for your consideration is a comprehensive floor plan consisting 4 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, separate dining room, home office, in ground spa and a 476 m2 allotment.
The reason many people never leave Bardon is wrapped up in 83 Gordon Road.
Mt Coot-tha is the backdrop, as dappled light spills through the gum trees to mix with the crystal-clear mountain air.
The diverse and private gardens have been cleverly planned to allow for reflective spaces while adding a serene and tranquil ambience to the inviting spa.
• Master bedroom, BIR, ensuite, mountain views
• 3 Other large bedrooms, BIR,WIR & ceiling fans
• 2 Pak kitchen, granite benchtops, Bosch appliances, pantry
• Separate office or mud room• Powder room & laundry on ground floor
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Crimsafe fitted throughout
• 3 Separate living areas
• Outdoor spa & alfresco dining
• Beautiful hardwood timber boardwalks & decking
• Low maintenance gardens & green spaces
• Internal access from garage & brand-new epoxy floor
• Freshly painted throughout
Gordon Road is a quiet tree lined street surrounded by bush walks, bike tracks and native wildlife.
Bardon State School & Gap High School catchment. Close to Bowman Park, Purtell Park, St. Joseph's Primary, 375 Bus Route & Bardon Bowls Club.
Private secondary schools include Stuartholme and Mt. Saint Michael's for girls and for boys Brisbane Boys College and Marist College Ashgrove.
For more information contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh 0427 11 06 71