"Perfectly positioned on a quiet street, this lovely 1950's home offers a ready to enjoy lifestyle and is the perfect choice for professionals, small families or to add to your investment portfolio.
The inviting light filled interior highlights three bedrooms, open plan living/dining area with modern kitchen and flows onto an outdoor entertaining area which is surrounded by luscious greenery.
• Three bright bedrooms with air-conditioning and ceiling fans (1 with built-in wardrobe)
• Main bedroom with bay window, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Family bathroom with shower and bathtub
• Modern kitchen with large gas cooker and dishwasher
• Open plan lounge/dining has air-conditioning and opens onto undercover patio area
• Large built in study area off the kitchen
• Polished timber floors and polished concrete in sunken lounge
• Single car garage (auto-door) under the house with plenty of storage room
• Pet and child friendly fully fenced backyard
• 2 rainwater tanks
• Set on 460m2 parcel of land
• Easy commute to city via by bus (5kms)
• Walking distance from Ashgrove central, restaurants and café culture
• Close to bike tracks and a variety of parks including Jubilee and Bowman
• In catchment area for Ithaca Creek State Primary School and Kelvin Grove State High School. Other close schools include St Joseph's Primary School, Rainworth State School, Ashgrove State School, Marist Brothers Ashgrove, Bardon State School, Mater Dei and Mt St Michaels
Homes like this sell fast, to avoid disappointment… Inspect this home this Saturday!!
For further information contact Brigette Righton 0407 880 006 or Amy MacDonald 0433 312 170.
The spacious open plan living and dining are enhanced by soft natural light, while traditional favourites throughout convey timeless appeal with polished timber floors, high ceilings and an abundance of sash windows. Original brickwork in the kitchen's fireplace oozes character and is a beautiful reminder of the history of one of Bardon's oldest homes. The front veranda provides a beautiful sitting space that is serene and private, perfect for you to enjoy a morning cuppa as you read the paper, while the rear deck offers an ideal space for an intimate gathering with friends. The current layout comprises a spacious central living, adjacent dining, and a modern kitchen with ample cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, and convenient breakfast bar, perfect for casual dining. Comfortable accommodation includes two generous bedrooms and a dedicated office. They share a light filled bathroom with shower over clawfoot bathtub.
Downstairs features an abundance of secure storage space, and the property has potential for dual street access, subject to council approval. By far the most remarkable feature of this property is the endless number possibilities available – purchase as an excellent long-term investment or you may choose to live here, more than comfortably, whilst planning to renovate or extend and create your dream home. An excellent address located within 4kms to the CBD, moments to local grocers, transport and parkland, and surrounded by quality schools. This is a sensational opportunity to purchase in a prized location for both owner occupiers and investors alike and deserves your personal inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes."
Brigette Righton 0407880006 Amy MacDonald 0433312170