Immaculately maintained original post war home - All offers considered
"Held by the same owners for over 50 years, this much loved original high set home has been immaculately maintained and offers a perfect opportunity for a new family to make it their home.
Located in one of Bardon's most sought-after pockets, moments from parks, shops and within the Ithica Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchments, moments to Marist College and Mt Michaels College and only 5km to the CBD.
With scope to renovate, redevelop or live in as is, this is an amazing opportunity for those wanting to move into this highly desirable, inner city suburb.
• Charming, well cared for and well built with 3 good-sized bedrooms
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, additional powder room downstairs
• Air conditioned lounge, eat-in kitchen with retaining original retro features
• Front verandah to enjoy the quiet street, gated with established gardens
• High set, oversized underhouse garage with additional storage spaces
• Set to the front of the 455sqm block with grassed backyard, water tank
• Options to modernise, extend the current house or build a dream family home
• Family friendly suburb, surrounded by parks and quality schools, bus to the city"
Adam Downes 0418872022 Susanna Lehman 0429655128