BIg - Bright & Elevated !
This classic home provides a golden opportunity to enter the desirable property market that exists in the Zillmere / Aspley precinct. Stock levels are tight, and this home should rocket to the top of your inspection list for this Saturday.
Offering instant comfort, abundant potential, and a central location, this is an exceptional home with sound real estate credentials. It has an enviable list of features that buyers both young and old will appreciate. It's a big bright home with elevation and views to match.
Here the family can relax with a quite coffee in the morning sun, on which deck? – there's two to choose from. Children entertain themselves for hours on end as they frolic around the large back yard or help mum pick herbs for dinner from the terraced courtyard. It's a home that will enrich family life whilst allowing you the potential to add your own touch or take it to the next level.
It's a keeper and your options are unlimited !
On offer for your consideration; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 2 car garage, 2 storage areas, 14Km to Brisbane CBD and all situated on a spacious 607 m2 allotment.
Other features include;
- All bedrooms with BIR
- Solid brick & tile construction
- Double garage with auto doors
- Master with air con, ceiling fan & views
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & double pantry
- French doors lead to both verandah's
- Bathroom with large shower & bathtub
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Freshly painted with new blinds
- Internal stairs
- Split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Massive downstairs tiled area with air con, bar & separate access
- Wide street frontage & established gardens
Close to everything that matters. Catchment for Aspley East State School, St. Dympna's Primary School and Aspley State High School. Zillmere State School also close by.
Shopping and Transport;
- 580 Mt to Coles Marketplace, Robinson Road.
- 1.9 Km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 1.8 Km to Zillmere Train Station.
- 2.5 Km to Geebung Train Station.
- 700 Mt to Aspley Leagues Club
- 336 & 680 Bus routes operate nearby.
The real estate market is currently made up of high demand and low stock levels. This property feeds well into that dynamic of a popular street in a sought-after suburb. Buyers would be well advised to visit this home and consider their options.
For more information contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh 0427 11 06 71