This contemporary east facing ground floor unit, positioned in a quiet side street, offers a tranquil haven with natural light filled interiors flowing to a spacious private, shaded terrace.
Ideally located, the unit is under 4 kms from the CBD with both bus and train transport options available and within moments to the Tunnels and Airport Link allowing easy access across the city. Located on the CBD fringe, the Royal Brisbane Hospital is within walking distance, and the unit is in close proximity to numerous cafes, restaurants, schools, parks and bikeways.
- Presents 'as new' with contemporary, quality finishes
- Neutral colour palette, crisp white walls
- Tiled living areas, new carpet to bedrooms
- Efficient kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, stainless steel Bosh appliances, stone bench top and splash backs, pendant lighting
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and living
- Master with over-sized walk-through robe, large ensuite with dual vanity
- Both bathrooms with stone benchtops, floor to ceiling tiles
- Generous sheltered terrace with private access to street
- Lift access to secure, allocated parking for 1 car + visitor parking
- Secure access to building foyer
- Resident facilities include roof top pool with BBQ area, timber seating, sweeping district and city vistas
- Previously tenanted at $490 per week, currently vacant appealing to owner occupiers and investors alike
- $3953 per annum body corp fees, well maintained and managed common facilities.