Tucked away in trendy Sandgate on a breezy corner block and just a stone's throw from all the action sits one of the most exciting real estate opportunities the bayside region has seen in years.
For those looking for a large parcel of bayside land to build your dream home on, or for a development site to "build & flick" two new spec homes from, THIS IS IT! Clear the site and return it to a blank canvas ... then let your creative flair go wild! With so much space, the options for design are endless.
- 954m2 block on two lots
- ultra-breezy corner allotment
- opportunity to re-aligned subdivision if desired
- wide 20mtr frontage (approx.)
- lengthy 45-48mtr depth (approx.)
- existing residence in unrenovated condition
- rent, reno, raise or remove
- colonial not subject to demolition control
- breezy central-Sandgate locale
- family-friendly neighbourhood
- warm sense of community
- 1.5kms to Bramble Bay foreshore
Savvy purchasers will see the massive potential for a property overhaul. Without doubt, there's exciting scope here for those with foresight and flair.
Convenience is at its prime. Just a few minutes' drive away is the popular Sandgate village-township with its eclectic array of boutique shops and cafe/dining options as well as the train station, whilst the vibrant Bramble Bay waterfront is around 1.5kms away - that's a mere 15-minute bike ride to get fish'n'chips by the seaside!
- 1.5kms to the vibrant waterfront where festivals & kite-surfers are aplenty
- 1.3kms radius to several reputable schools & child-care facilities
- 2.5kms to prestige St Patricks Boys College
- 130mtrs to expansive family-friendly parkland & community supported sportsground
- 500mtrs to public transport (buses)
- 1kms to Sandgate Village with its array of shopping/dining options
- 1.2kms to Sandgate train station (approx. 30mins to Brisbane CBD)
- 1.3kms to Sandgate Town Hall for theatre shows, musical acts and entertainment
- 530mtrs to Sandgate's tranquil lagoons with an abundance of natural flora & fauna
- 2.5kms to iconic Shorncliffe Pier
- easy access to motorway - both north & south - for weekend escapes
- 17kms to domestic & international Airports
- (distances approximate only)
Land for sale, let alone large double blocks, in Sandgate is almost non-existent. This is an extremely rare opportunity, the likes of which the bayside may never see again. This has to be one of the best and smartest acquisitions locally.
* Tenant on lease until 11th December at $325 per week *
** Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and make their own enquiries through Brisbane City Council **