Expertly crafted and masterfully designed, this stunning 4-bedroom home is an impressive from the street, the roofline and split garage offer a grand front entry to the home that will stand out and impress your guests.
Inside the home is an enormous open plan living and dining room with a large central galley kitchen that all boasts a white on white colour palette with natural timber style overhead cupboards that scream style.
The kitchen is simply stunning with stone counters, feature lighting and a wall of cabinetry for endless storage options. Sleek and modern, this gourmet kitchen will continue to look great for years to come.
Each of the 4 bedrooms is generous in size and offers a built-in robe along with tiled flooring and AC while the master bedroom takes the luxury up a notch with a wall of custom cabinetry for storage and an elegant ensuite with twin basin vanity and large walk in shower.
Even the everyday items like the laundry area are styled to perfection with sleek elegance radiating from them.
Located a short 3-minute drive from Palmerston CBD, this is the perfect retreat home in an executive suburb for the elite family lifestyle.
- Executive family home boasting 4 bedrooms
- Expertly crafted property with attention to detail
- Open plan living and dining areas, fully air-conditioned
- Gorgeous gourmet kitchen has stone counters
- Kitchen features centre stone-top island with dual basin sink
- Master bedroom includes custom wall of cabinetry
- Ensuite with unique dual vanities and walk in shower
- All rooms include Built in robes and air-conditioning
- Sleek main bathroom lavishly appointed
- Internal laundry room and dual garage with storage room
- Formal front verandah and yard space
- Corner allotment in premier suburb, fully fenced
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Area Under Title: 369sqm Build 209m2
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum approx
Planning Zone: SP8 (Specific Use)
Year Built: 2017
Deposit $10,000 or variation on request
Status: Current tenancy $620pw Expiry 09/09/2021
Property Code: 311