If you are in the market for a waterfront property, look no further. WFR Real Estate is proud to offer to the market this exceptional waterfront home located in the popular Lower Macdonald hamlet, Sunnyvale. A capacious residence that has been meticulously cared for inside and out with the home more than comfortable to reside in immediately or transform to create the ultimate riverside abode.
Roadside impressions will deceive you, once inside, the house reveals its spacious flowing layout with an interior staircase linking the two levels of this quality double brick home. There is plenty of space for a family to enjoy, parents can entertain upstairs whilst the kids can utilise the lower level for themselves with this huge living space spilling over to the equally vast covered outdoor area.
The upper level has been dedicated to the main living zones, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the second bedroom with en-suite. The quality kitchen positioned on the side of the home opens onto a small courtyard where you can enjoy your morning coffee. The combined lounge and dining is an inviting space that spans the length of the home and opens onto the deck where you can sit and take in the views of the stunning river and valley. Downstairs features the laundry, separate bathroom, bar and a large open room which could be kept as is or convert to bedrooms.
An exceptional offering for the water sport enthusiast with a concrete boat ramp, pontoon and jetty providing direct access to the glorious Macdonald River. Drop a line in from your own backyard or just take a leisurely paddle down the river.
- North facing spacious riverside residence that is sundrenched all year round.
- Three large bedrooms, three bathrooms, the main with spa bath.
- Direct access to the Macdonald River, just upstream from the Hawkesbury River.
- Never to be built out views across the river and valley.
- Vast living and entertaining areas with the lower level featuring a bar and separate bathroom.
- Heating & cooling comforts.
- Landscaped gardens, fruit trees and lush yard leading to the rivers edge.
- Two car secure garage & carport providing plenty of off-street parking.
- Concrete boat ramp, jetty and pontoon.
- Offered fully furnished, just bring your personal items!
Located just 90 minutes drive from Sydney and approximately 60 minutes from the Central Coat, this property awaits its new owners. Suitable for permanent living, a generous weekender or reap the financial rewards and short term holiday rent. The possibilities are endless.
Inspections are strictly by appointment, contact Rhys Coles 0406 704 040.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we can not guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Property Code: 578