Located just moments from historic St Albans Village, nestled high amongst the tree tops is this charming character filled home, a place that you can retreat to and escape the disturbances of everyday life.
Nestled hillside and overlooking the meandering Macdonald Valley below, the serene and peaceful location has plenty to offer. Take a bushwalk from your back door or wander down to the popular Settlers Arms Inn and mingle with the locals. Looking for a private place to just to getaway and relax, bathe in the sunshine on the deck and relish in the views or potter in the garden.
- Private and tranquil land parcel, just shy of 2.5 acres.
- Steel frame home with fibre concrete boards and polystyrene insulation.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and dual bathrooms (a side for you, a side for the kids or guests).
- Open plan kitchen and living space with slow combustion fire place and concertina doors.
- Large sundrenched deck with potential to expand.
- Minimal outgoings, no electricity bills with home powered by solar, 100,000 litre rain water tank and standard septic system.
An easy drive from Sydney, approximately 90 minutes and less from the Central Coast, Hills & Hornsby areas. Don't miss the opportunity to make this your weekend getaway or a permanent tree change, contact Rhys Coles 0406 704 040 or Gillian Jessup on 0412 633 980 to book your private inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we can not guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
Property Code: 580