"Daphne" - A warm and welcoming home in the heart of the quaint village of Quaama. This light filled home has been tastefully renovated and would suit someone looking to downsize. Set on a 2019 m2 fully fenced yard with rear lane access, this home features three good sized bedrooms, new bathroom with separate toilet and a modern kitchen. The large windows in the main bedroom look out across the gardens towards the local shop.
Some of the added features include:
- Large screened entertaining area,
- Slow combustion wood heater and reverse cycle air condition in the lounge room,
- Fresly painted throughout,
- North facing front patio,
- Studio with shower and toilet,
- Off street parking for two cars,
- Genuine timber floors throughout the home,
- Rear lane access, no neighbours at the back as it is owned by the Department of Lands,
- No adjoining neighbours to the west as this is a paper road,
- Raised vegetable garden, plus raised flower beds with bird attracting plants.
Quaama is a quiet village between Cobargo and Bega. It is less that 20 minutes to Bega, 40 minutes to Merimbula airport, 10 minutes drive to Cobargo and around 30 minutes to many pristine coastal beaches.
Property Code: 459