"Jamillah" - Do you want the feel of a brand new home on a large block with privacy but without the stress and mess of building, then look no further. Here is a modern and contemporary home on the stunning south coast of Dalmeny. Only a short walk to the lake, bowls club and sports oval and a little bit further to Dalmeny Beach and the local shops. Five minutes drive into Narooma, 40 minutes to Moruya Airport and less then 3hrs to Canberra.
The current owners thought of everything when designing this modern home.
- 3 bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite, the other two have BIR.
- Sunny spaces kitchen, huge dinning space and lounge room.
- Large block of 907mtrs with only one neighbour and crown land behind.
- Flamed Zone roller shutters on windows on 3 sides on the house and Bal40 windows on the front.
- Double blinds - privacy and block out.
- Only a few steps to the front door and all the living is on one flat level, with space for a ramp to the front door if required.
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom and dining room.
- Both the ensuite and main three-way bathroom are spacious and well designed.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in the open plan lounge room.
- Miele gas 600 mm cooktop & electric oven. Bosch stainless steel dishwasher.
- Well designed kitchen with plenty of bench space and a pantry
- Stacking sliding doors from lounge room to the covered back deck, which has both power and gas points.
- Crimsafe security screen doors all round.
- 500 metres to the water’s edge and only 100 metres to the Mummaga lake boat ramp.
- Rendered brickwork has just been painted, and a colour-bond roof.
- Automatic roller door to the extra-long double garage, 7.5 x 6 metres, with internal access.
- Loads of head-high storage space under the house from the garage.
- Lovely bush views and crown land at the back of this slightly slopping block.
- 9000 litre water tank.
- Carport under the roof line with a power point that you can plug a generator in and power the house in times of a blackout.
- Back gate access from the crown land from behind perfect to get your boat or caravan in and out.
- Plans approved by council for another bedroom & ensuite downstairs.
For private inspections and/or more information, phone Greer 0421 205 100 or Dee 0421 748 610.
Property Code: 430