Fantastic opportunity to secure this trendy 3 bedroom apartment enhanced by ducted air conditioning, timber floors and 2 car parks positioned in the boutique Red Square apartment building.
Located in the heart of Cooks Hill's vibrant cafe and shopping hub.
Only 8 apartments and ground floor commercial space are incorporated in this building enhanced by B4 Mixed Use Zoning allowing not only residential and home office use but potentially alternative commercial office use for a small consulting practice STCA.
This spacious apartment is positioned at the rear of the building delivering a quiet, serene, sunny northerly outlook. Adjacent to library, Museum and strolling distance to Civic Park University, light rail, beaches, shops and harbour entertainment precinct all add to the allurement of this property.
Strata report available on request.
* Rare opportunity to purchase in small 8 unit building, Red Square.
* Positioned in the heart of Cooks Hill's café and shopping hub.
* Located at rear of building with sunny northern aspect.
* Offering approx 99m2 internally with double car park.
* Enhanced by timber flooring and ducted air conditioning.
* Perfect 1st home/ investment/ lifestyle apartment.
* Stroll to access University, light rail, beach and harbour lifestyle.
Council Rates: $1488.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $700.00 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3140.00 PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - 750 P/W approx