This centrally located and well positioned 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Dee Why is sure to please. Short stroll to city buses, Dee Why Grand shopping Centre & Dee Why beach.
Featuring open plan living with flexible lounge dining combination. This home is ready to move straight in. Would suit the first home buyer or the astute investor with a great potential rent return approx $520 per week.
• Top floor position, privately nestled at rear of block
• 2 generous bedrooms with large fitted built ins
• Modern bathroom including bathtub
• Kitchen with Cesar stone bench & stainless-steel appliances & dishwasher
• Polished floorboards & vertical blinds throughout.
• Carport & free shared laundry facilities with secure storage cupboard.
• Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
• Quiet with only one common wall
• Small block of only 8 apartments
• Carport roof to be replaced (already funded)
Strata Levies - $615 per quarter
Council Rates - $340 per quarter
Water Rates - $175 per quarter